Saturday, March 11, 2006

"you've bewitched me, body and soul"

Oh my.....I was quite surprised with this version of Pride and Prejudice. It's been a while since I watched movie that can really melt my heart...and I have to say that Pride is one of the movie that does the magic. When i watched it, I felt that I was like a butter that's slowly melting away... both of them are so charming that you can't take your eyes of them... especially Mr. Darcy...Before watching this, I watched Pride and Prejudice with Collin Firth in it. I can't really say which one is the best as I like both version. One that I can say for sure is that they show more emotion in the newer version. The scene where Darcy was proposing to Elizabeth is one of the best scene in the movie and also when they were dancing earlier in the movie and it seemed that there were the only two people existed in the room, and also not to forget the scene when they were walking early in the morning (see picture above)... and conveying their true feeling to each other... ahhhhh... thinking of that makes my heart flutter again :P... i've already watched it twice but I don't really mind watching it again... I even went to bookstore today and got the literature. Can't really wait to read it... while thinking about Mr Darcy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh ... we're a bunch of hopeless romantics, aren't we? don't dream about Mr.Darcy too much ^.~