Saturday, May 27, 2006

what I'm listening to: Anggun + Transporter 2 OST

I don't really know when did I start to take interest with Anggun. I know that I used to listen to her songs such as "snow on the sahara" and "still reminds me" from her previous album. After that period, I kind of forget about her until recently. I was trying to find something to do and ended up browsing the net for her and found out that she has new album "luminescence" and "open heart". One of her song "Saviour" was also a soundtract for Transporter 2 (yeah... imagine my surprise when I found out about it.... instantly, I downloaded her albums and also Transporter2 OST). It turns out that her 2 new albums are pretty good. I've been playing them non stop ever since and even Transporter 2 OST is a good album to listen to when I go to gym. Below is the video clip of "Saviour" or "Cesse la Pluie" (French version). Just a fact... this video is banned in Indonesia (just because of what she wears in that clip......doh... *rolling my eyes.... ). Enjoy yourself :)

No comments: