Monday, August 28, 2006

addicted to technology

couple days ago i went out to do some grocery shopping....cuma pergi ke safeway di 85th st., which is not very far from my apartment. paling2 15 min drive from my place. pas di tangga safeway, i was thinking about my cellphone and checked inside my bag. crap... i just realized i forgot my cellphone!! at first i thought i left it in the car but after squeezing my brain, trying to remember, i had a feeling that i left it inside my bedroom. since i couldn't do anything about it and hoping that no one called me (for some reasons, everytime i forgot my phone, it ended up with several missed calls from "no number" --> parents or sister yelling at me to return my mom's phone call), i went downstairs. well well well..... i couldn't stop thinking about my damn phone!!!! i practically just grabbed whatever i needed and went straight to the cashier. the first thing i did when i got home was run to my bedroom and checked my phone.....phewww it was there -_-; dang it!!!! how can a cell phone affect you that much????
well not only cellphone but also internet....i don't think i can live without internet connection...it's definitely going to drive me nuts (well maybe for couple months before my brains start accepting the evil truth that there's no internet connection... :p). anyway... technologies are made to help human, right? but i kinda feel that we are being enslaved by them.....are we? as long i have my computer, internet connection and my cell phone, i am happy. so i guess.... i am addicted to technology.

"
I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it. I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

No comments: