Wednesday, May 09, 2007

tagged!

I've been tagged by lola to write my 7 habits or facts. Basically the rules are:
• start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• people who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

My 7 things:

- I must have my small black pouch filled with lip balm, lipsticks, lip gloss, and small mirror inside my bag all the time. I feel naked if i don't apply my lip balm and lipstick after I eat (ohh and checking my teeth with my small mirror after I eat. Don't want any unwanted veggies/meat stuck in between *grosss*).

- I check my email while brushing my teeth in the morning. While at work, I have 1 tab open for my yahoo email and second tab for news website (cnn.com, or msnbc.com or seattletimes.com). When I come home, I sit in front of my computer and browse for new anime torrents and check my yahoo mail again.

- I must have my cellphone with me all the time. It bugs me if I forget to bring mine. I'll keep thinking what happen if something bad happen and I can't contact anyone.

- I have to sleep with a blanket eventhough it's summer and hot outside. It's just not right without a blankie to cover me up.

- I hate parallel parking. even hate it more if there's a car behind me waiting to pass. I'll pass that parking spot to find other spot.

- I hate waiting for people who are late for their own appointment. If you make appointment at certain time, be sure to show up at that time or move it to later time if you can't make it. It annoys me most of the time.

- I'm shy. I'm usually very quiet around new people.

Well that's about it. I can't really think of anything else right now. If someone wants to play along, leave me a comment and i'll check your website/blog :) I have 3 people that I will tag: anissa, veronica, and citra. Feel free to play along guys... :-)




1 comment:

laura tj said...

loe kaya ade g deh, ga dingin ga panas selimutan mulu hehehe