Friday, August 03, 2007

busy weeks

it's been a long week. so glad that weekend is here. getting involved with setting up the new line was interesting, fun and stressful. stressful in a way that i still had to manage my own line while also deeply involved with the new line. there were times when i had to do time studies on the processes and instead of leaving me alone with the studies, everyone wanted a piece of me at the same time. i was so ready to pull my hair out and started thinking of kicking someone. but anyway now that the line is somewhat ready, it's not as bad as the first time. still bad, still stressful but somewhat more manageable just because i have someone helping me with the time studies, and someone else to slowly take my place in the old line. hopefully he can learn things pretty quick.

so, after thinking of not reading the last harry potter, i decided to change my mind and bought the last one (might as well). it's not a bad decision. the last one was so much better in storyline and action than the previous 2 books. i really enjoy the deathly hallows. there's an article about what happened next to harry and his friends after the final book in CNN.com. here's the article . i wish she put that information somewhere inside the book.

it's been a long day. going to brush my teeth and sleep.

No comments: