Tuesday, April 24, 2007

moving in and out

It's moving time again. sorry niss for all this hassle. I feel kinda bad. i hate moving out and i know i'm not the only one. kind of getting used to it but still hate the whole processes. by the way niss, you should take a look at the newer house... from the sounds of it, the first one seems old and crappy...let me know how the second one goes...

this is totally irrelevant to my posting but i saw one of my girl piggies is kissing the other girl!!! oh god.. now i have 1 lesbian and 1 gay pigs. i've seen piggy making a mating sound to frappy and hardly to believe that sweet pea also making that noise today to moccha! my mistake for letting piggy running around and met those girls.

anyhow, i found an apartment in upper queen anne. it's an old building but the owner takes good care of it and still preserving the inside ornaments/woods really well. really nice 1 bedroom. smaller bedroom than my current one but the living area is pretty good in size. kitchen is small but cute in a way and the most important thing: bathroom is clean and in good condition. the apartmen itself is located in the main street (queen anne ave N). really close to stores, restaurants, bars and only 3 blocks away from kerry park. so in a nice sunny day, i could take a walk around the neighborhood. parking is going to be a challenge. but who knows it's not going to be that hard.

i still hate to pack up my stuff...i want a maid to help me . oh need to hide piggies when i move in.

2 comments:

oTTeR said...

no worries, roomie :) will definitely miss you and piggies!!! oh ya, one note, you might want to hide piggies during moving out as well. wouldn't want our manager to know about them, right? make sure you move them all out before the manager comes to visit our place.

I'll find out about the second one tomorrow night. I don't think it can get any worse than the first one I saw :p will let you know about it afterwards.

LOL :D your piggies are the best! sweet innocent sweet pea and moccha? I can't imagine that at all!!!

Missy said...

Yay finally you found a new place. A nice one too... Queen Anne area is really really nice, you should try the cafe and restaurants there and let me know if it's any good. Holler me if you need help moving in and out of your apt. When's the house party? haha