Friday, April 06, 2007

works and weekends

i passed 2 stinky and stressful weeks! from my old-5 minutes working and 15 min playing-days to a slave-in-training. my boss told me she has a laptop plus set up the email for me couple days ago but until this day, i haven't seen any of those stuff yet and everyone was like "oh let me send you email for the details...." and i can only say "sorry.. haven't gotten computer nor email yet"... and the other thing is i never sit down with my boss to talk about work expectation and what she wants me to do for the production floor. this whole 2 weeks, probably less than 15 minutes worth of talking. only on the first day she gave me a training list on what the whole goal/training to look like and basically introduced me to the supervisor for training. but...on the second day.. supervisor was sick for 2 days.. and my boss was just like "here you go... from this day on you'll be the next team leader"...

FUCK! that's what you call training program?? so basically i have to figure things by myself...nice.
well at least they haven't kicked me out yet so i guess i'm doing ok right now. 1st week was uncomfy as i was trying to get to know the people better and i have no idea what's the deal with that line... by the end of the 1st week i think i got it... i think...

on another matter... my family just got bigger. got 3 more members that are joining me and piggy. sweetpea, mocha, and frapp (short of frappuccino). 2 female and 2 male. the girls are quiet. but the guys.... are not. when i introduced him to sweetpea... that's a totally wrong move....he just wanted to totally take her right there at that time... such a horny piggy! even right now with a male pig, he still making that mating noise and sniffing frapp's butt! make me thinking that he's a gay piggy... but they were saying that's normal when you introduce new pig to current one. So we'll see in couple more days how they will behave towards each other.

ps. i wanted to get piggy a friend so we bought a female piggy because we thought piggy was female. apparently he's not a female :) that's why i have to separate piggy and sweetpea...and i don't want to return her. she's such a darling girl! so either switch sweetpea with a male piggy or just get another playmates for both of them, i chose the latter...that's how I got mocha and frapp to join our family. if i'm not lazy.. i'll take pics of them and post them here...

oh..weekends at last!!! thank goodness we don't have to work this saturday....

No comments: