Monday, June 15, 2009

11 months

so, it's been almost a year since i've updated my blog. So many things happened: I was doing my MBA while working full time and then I lost my job and decided to become a full time student. I've completed my 1st year of school. i'm glad that Spring quarter has ended, the most stressful quarter that I've had so far. lots of projects, lots of homeworks, lots of group meetings, lots of tears being shed, lots of sleepless nights. the whole ups and downs of life. I'm trying to step out of my turtle shell and be more proactive than what I'm used to be. i hope it will turn out well in the end. I have 1 more year left and I will face a reality again. how is the job market going to look like? where will I go?

In terms of love life, I suck at it. It's hard to let go of something that might be bad for me once I'm attached to it:

it's a choice to stay or wake up from this dream
you have blood on your hands and i'm feeling faint
and honey you can't decide.
Am I a drug that you don't wanna give up?

you poured blood in my heart
and i can't get enough
i'm drowning
and you can't decide.

it's not about geography, or happenstance
you need to fly, and take a chance

you don't need to soar to emptiness
float on high and forever dance alone

i'm not gonna live for you, or die for you
or do anything anymore for you
because you leave me here on the other side

not gonna live for you, or die for you
or do anything...
not gonna shed one more tear for you

at least not 'till sunday afternoon

No comments: