Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Me, Myself, and I

That I’m crazy. Its often very simple like that.

Some people say that I’m true.
Some people call me quiet.
Some people know I’m a friend.
Some people realize who I am.

Yet no one knows, as my life is often changing.
They witness, as my reality zips on by.
Everything changing at the drop of a dime.
I wonder, is living life my only crime?

No one would know. It is often lost in the past.

No one would know
The simple thoughts I shared with them
No one would know
The moment I stood behind them, without ever being there
No one would know
The feeling I had when I looked them in the eye
No one would know
if I was just dreaming, losing myself in believing

Yet they see me, wandering through life and asking questions
They ponder my actions, as much as I wonder about my own
Every step, leading to another, a question upon itself
and I find myself being the only one who reached the answer

So I ask, if not for myself, would I still ask for you?

I simply accept life,
one step at a time
I move forward
taking a breath
and viewing the world again
from a vantage no one shares

and I care
to look back,
to reach out
and hope
that I’ll find someone
just like you


This is an old poem from my old entry. Sometimes I think that I have a communication issue. I want to say A but my brain is redirecting me to a different route B. That's why it's best to think and analyze the situation first before you open your mouth.

I've been having this nagging itchy throat and sluggish body this past few days. It's on the borderline of having a cold or not. I started taking tylenol cold and vit c just to get rid of pre-cold symptoms . Hopefully I can shake this cough-to-be out of my body.

No comments: