Monday, July 06, 2009

under the weather

I've been under the weather this past week. It started with symptoms of cold and went straight to flu. I don't think i've had any flu before in my life until last thursday where I felt chills all over my body, slight fever at night, headaches, and before I knew it turned into coughing fits/cold...My voice is completely changed. I called it my sexy voice every time I have cold. I've been taking so many medication that I started counting the hours so that I don't overdose myself. Like the doctor said, "you just need plenty of rest, plenty of liquid, and don't forget to take your medication." Yes sir...I will abide by thy rules. maybe I should infect my pigs and rats with my cold virus and see if they can catch it? That sounds like a good idea :)

2 comments:

oTTeR said...

get well soon!

fish said...

holy crap nis!!! how are you doing my dear? haven't heard from you in a while