Thursday, February 16, 2006

bored


My goodness....this is the first time where I am actually found out that I don't have anything to do. I've completed all the things, well almost....except that i still have to go to the night shift to finish everything up. So technically, I don't have works to do during the day shift :p My supervisor has gone to Detroit on some family matter and couple days ago I was told to start working on the other company starting next week. Well, the company that I'm working right now bought another small company in November 2005. It is a small company. There are only 52 people working there. So right now, the main company wants to make better the other company by hopefully implementing all the lean principles and supply chain management kind of stuff. That's where I come in :) The VP of operations told me to help them with the labor standards a.k.a time studies. So, I'll be working under different supervisor and also working with another industrial engineer there. I'm actually looking forward for this new change eventhough I'm not looking forward to drive there :( With all the rush hours and traffics.....hopefully I can make it there (nervous.....a bit nervous...).

Ok..back to the main story...yeah....having nothing to do really really sucks. Consider this is my weekend (I won't be coming on Friday because i've been working 10 hr/day for this last 3 days and also today)....and I still have to spend 2.5 or 3 more hours sitting here and do nothing before I go home. Sigh...I wanna go home now..... x_x It's amazing how I have been sitting here for 6 hours doing nothing....completely bored. I think I'll probably take a walk or something or if I can't stand it anymore, I'll just go home :) we'll see.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pic ^.~ was that how you looked at your cubicle?
6 hours of actually doing nothing at all at work... so it's true, people do get paid to do nothing!

exciting week coming up. you'll do fine driving there :) just be careful, be alert, give yourself a little extra time for the first days. you'll be nervous and you'll have to face so much more traffic. just stay calm and continue to drive safely ^-^