Monday, February 13, 2006

curious george

"The adventures of Curious George, the inquisitive little guy with an insatiable taste for adventure. George's spunky and fun-loving nature endears him to new friends, but also lands him in a series of (mis-)adventures. "

Yesterday, I went out and watched this movie. I have to say that don't expect something big from it as it's intended more for children (family) more than adults....I mean I'm not saying that you won't enjoy it if you are an adult, it's funny, cute and fun to watch, and also you don't have to think much when watching this movie. I haven't seen the Pink Panther (steve martin) yet. I am not even sure if I want to watch this movie....i know it's currently in number 1 spot in box office but the thought of steve martin doesn't really interest me at all... I think i'll just wait until the next big movies are out....I know for sure that I am waiting for the Da Vinci Code. Can't wait for that.....and also pirates of the caribbean2 for sure....and x3. heheheheheh too bad they are out around may (spring). Anyhow....back to curious george, check out the OST if you like jack johnson (is that how you spell his last name? :p).

No comments: