Thursday, April 20, 2006

an evening reminiscent of old and happy times

I know it's a bit too late but better be late then never :) Anyway, I have to admit i'm such a procrastinator. I have so many pictures in my digital camera that I haven't uploaded them yet to my computer until few days ago. Couple of them were taken at UW's quad under the cherry blossoms. I really love UW during this time of the year. The cherry blossoms bloomed so beautifully. I think it was still in the first few days of spring, so it was pretty cold out there.


Here are some of the pictures that I took. The first picture is me with the twin buildings as my background. The one that is seen in here is the School of Art. The other one that's not seen is the School of Music. It was a really nice day when we went out there. The second picture on the right is still in the same location but different end.



This picture on the left was taken from the middle of the quad. The quad itself is a rectangle (i think so if i'm not mistaken). The road shown in here will lead to HUB (Husky Union Building aka Student Union Building). Speaking of HUB, i kind of missed that place even though the food there were so-so and expensive. There's a bookstore in there that I spent my break time (sometimes) browsing around for books, and any other small stuff. Not a bad place.... ahhh I missed UW's bagel and strawberry cream cheese and also their bluberry muffin :) I used to eat that alot during classes just to keep me awake :) Oh not to forget Italian soda :) Nice stuff there....(why am I talking about food :p).

No comments: