Thursday, April 06, 2006

just a thought

Just a thought that came to me when i was working (daydreaming? :p) ...
if you broke up with someone and then he/she decided to delete all your contact numbers, emails, friendsters, and any other stuff to forget about you, in couple months/years later should you say "hi" to him/her again just as friend? Well ok.... i broke up with my ex almost a year ago and when we did, he decided to erase everything about me like email address, friendster, msn messenger (that's so far that i know. I am not sure whether he deleted pictures and all that personal stuff... maybe he did). So my question is that... should I send him an invitation for friendster again or drop him email and just say hi to him again or should I just move on and close that part of my life? what happens if we met again somewhere someday? should I ignore him or just say hi and bye? Well... i don't know :) The thought of that already cross my mind couple times but so far no action ever taken yet..... just wait and see.

ok lunch time :D gotta go and eat..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's say you're confident and outgoing, how's that? :)

this is an interesting post. I thought about this once, I think. don't know what to say about it. if you want to, I say you can just contact the person. I mean, the worst you'll get is that person won't contact you back. then you don't have to think about it. you've contacted that person first. the ball is on his court then. let him decide what to do with it.