Monday, July 31, 2006

new music: Corinne Bailey Rae

I recently stumbled upon and downloaded the new self-titled album by Corinne Bailey Rae and am loving the laid-back soulful sound of her voice. If you like jazzy, soulful vocals, you should check it out. Just found out that the track "Like a Star" was featured on Grey's Anatomy (don't ask me when and where as I'm not following that series :-p). Hmmm makes me wondering.... maybe I should check that show just because they have pretty good songs (that's the same reason I'm watching 6 feet under right now :-p....well we'll see).

3 comments:

cimong said...

yes jen i fell in love with corinne as well when i first heard her voice
i just stumbled upon her cd while browsing at barnes and nobles
then immediately downloaded the entire CD as soon as i got home
love the whole thing!
and yes you do need to watch grey's anatomy
you will fall in love with seattle all over again ;)

ferrr said...

yes.. i love her entire cd too :D really nice indeed

laura tj said...

great music!! btw lagu sia yg enak apa yah jen kayanya loe dulu pernah mention?