Friday, July 21, 2006

spanky in the house

We have a guest living in our apartment for 5 days. It's not a normal guest. It's Spanky!! ok.. maybe you are wondering who the hell is Spanky. Spanky is a hamster.. almost look the same as the one in the picture and let me tell you he is really really cute and super soft.. just like a stuffed animal :-) (that's what my roommate keep telling me... heheheheheh), So why he's with me for 5 days? Apparently his master is going out of town for wedding until next tuesday and instead of letting Spanky staying in the office alone, I asked him to lend me his pet. goshh.... he's so adorable... i fell in love with Spanky when i first met him. But let me tell you.. there's always a thought of squeezing him everytime i pick him up (that made Ryan a bit nervous to lend me Spanky.. lol ^_^ but he has to see how anissa handle Spanky :p). Sorry nis... but I'm still amazed on how you react when you play with Spanky...both of you are so cute :-D makes me feel sad to return Spanky to his master again. hmmm maybe i should just get you a hamster... (lol.. that's just a thought) or we can even just kidnap Spanky and tell Ryan that his hamster ran away :D Well.. Spanky is still going to be in our place until tuesday morning. So until next tuesday, we still have time to *torture* him :-D

No comments: