Monday, November 27, 2006

9 crimes + new day



I found it!!! one of the ending song from the last episode of Grey's anatomy. It's called 9 crimes by Damien Rice. Such an amazing live performance. Beautiful song and awesome voice (the same band that sang "the blowers daughter" from Closer).


Also introducing kate havnevik, one of my new fave singer. Her song "Grace" from season 2 grey's anatomy really got me into listening to her other songs. Actually couple of her songs were featured in grey's anatomy (unlike me + nowhere warm - season 2, so-lo + kaleidoscope - season 3). I've been itching to get my hand on her new album but it's so hard to find one. amazon sells it for $27!! (i guess they have to import it from UK). well hopefully her album will come to North America. Back to one of the ending songs from last episode of grey's anatomy: it's called "new day" by kate havnevik. this is what i can find from youtube... sorry for the bad quality.

No comments: