Sunday, November 26, 2006

fall/winter + thanksgiving

First it was autumn. Nice and cold days. Didn't expect to be this freezing around November. It seems winter has come early. I went out today to post office and looked what I've found! Snow. Snow in Fall? Well from the forecast, it's going to snow until Tuesday and that means i need to bundle up... i hate freezing cold weather. This is what the forecast says "Tuesday, day in seattle: very cold with clouds and sun, 0 C highest and -5C lowest" . Well in between that.. it's thanksgiving holidays in here. Had 4 days off. Time to relax and off course shopping. Went to the premium outlets on Thursday midnight, and that was going to be my first and last one. the lines were super long (both outside and inside). so in the end didn't buy stuff on that day. I went to northgate mall with anissa the next day and got something for my mom, a christmas gift. Saturday afternoon... went out again to downtown to look around and got a perfect b'day/christmas gift for my sis. A pair of flats that she's been dying to get. Nice and comfy shoes... thinking of trying it out first for a month hahahaha but then again i realize what if she has to return it? sigh.. oh well.. not a good plan i guess :) After that, went to look for something for my lil sis and my dad.. i did manage to get something for him. just hoping he can memorize how to use it and really use it. haven't found something for my lil sis yet. i'll just let dian to get stuff for her and we can split the costs :) Oh.. i went to university village on thanksgiving day (nov 23). QFC was the only store that opened. Uvill looks so deserted and empty. I took couple pictures using my phone.

1 comment:

oTTeR said...

pretty pics. what a day it has been! never expected it to snow in november. pretty nice surprise, although a little scary as well. well, drive safe!!! (if you really have to drive in snow) bundle up. and let's enjoy the beautiful white days we have ahead of us :)