Saturday, June 30, 2007

concerts

My long awaited tickets have finally arrived yesterday. one for Michael Buble and the other one is for Amy Winehouse. I was browsing ticketmaster.com and found out that he is coming to Seattle (aug 28 and 29). at that time, i was interested to see his show but still thinking about it. by the time i made up my mind, both shows were sold out but i noticed that he added 1 extra day. so i made up my mind and bought the ticket. the 1st concert that I'm going to see it by myself. at the same time, when i was searching for MB, i found out that Amy Winehouse is going to give her first US tour and seattle is one of the cities. I like her voice and decided to just go for it. Can't wait for both of them.

2 comments:

Missy said...

no wayyyyy you got tickets to michael buble??? Huaaaa niceeee!!! Amy winehouse and paulo nutini too!!! I like paulo nutini's songs better than Amy winehouse hahaha. Wah so lucky!

Anonymous said...

we finally got tickets to buble too through crsigslist. hehehe....im so excited.