Saturday, June 23, 2007

the confectional

Confess your love for cheesecake. I have to say that I don't really like cheesecake that much. But today, when we were walking around pike place market, Sunny mentioned that there's one good cheesecake store around pike place. We found the place and they looked so good. Lots of selection of Cheesecake Truffles and Cheesecakes. After drooling at them, I decided to try one that caught my eyes: Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. they had a small sign of "everyone's favorite" and it was fabulous! not a bad choice for first timer. Anissa got triple berry one and it was also a good one.
They even had cheesecake with
cayenne pepper on it. I wonder what's the taste going to be. a spicy cheesecake.

The price is a bit too high for a small cake i think. I'm not sure how much 1 slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory cost but i think it might be around the same price for a bigger slice than this one. As you can see from the price list, one cheesecake costs $3.50. But I have to confess that it's worth the price. I just found a dessert place close to my place and definitely going to try more of them.


funny quote from the owner:
"Forgive me chocolate for I have sinned. I have not yet had my daily confection."

1 comment:

oTTeR said...

guilty pleasure ... yum ... :P