Friday, January 13, 2006

Coincidence?

Your Birthdate: February 7
You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!
Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power symbol: Hammer
Your power month: July


I was just updating my profile and wrote the section that I hate most....the about me section....After i wrote all what I know about myself (not all but the one that i notice most), I did a quiz on what your birth date means. Interestingly enough, it matches my profile...Coincidence? I don't know....I mean how many people in this world has the same birth date as me? Does that mean that we all share the same characteristic? that's scary isn't it? and i'm wondering how can people find out about the meaning of every birth date? do they do a research on that? or do they make it based on stars and other numerology stuff that i don't really understand? hmm this is just interesting....

No comments: