Friday, January 13, 2006

it's new year!!!

welcome to the year of dog....why the year of dog? it's because this year according to chinese calendar is the y ear of dog. Speaking of chinese calendar, Jan 29, 2006 is the chinese new year!! I have decided that starting from now, I'm going to be a pig instead of dog.... my mom also told me before that I'm more into a pig zodiac than dog....because couple days after i was born, it was the changing of year from dog to pig.... i dont really know what my parents will give us for this chinese new year hehehehe.....

by the way...this is also already 2006! Can't believe that.....time sure moves so fast...the next thing you know you've graduated from school, have to find job, and get more responsibilities as you are becoming more adult than you use to be. Granted 18 years old is already considered adult in many countries but emotionally you might not be a one...I've noticed how high school students in States act differently than college students...They are all tall and look so mature, wearing makeups, latest fashion, but it's just the way they talk and move indicate that they are actually not. Maybe age and real life experience also count. I have to say that when i came to States, I was awkward, nervous, timid (i still do in some situation), fashion wreck, almost nerd/geek :) (some of my friends still have our pictures back in freshman year...and they told me that i looked so different than my current self), and i feel that i was still acting childish (i'm not saying that i dont act that right now...but i hope it's getting less and less). After 4 years and more, i realized that i do change....all the experiences that i've gained in here and at home sure help me develop myself. So many ups and downs happened in my life and there are things that i regret but I feel blessed...God sure help me in a way. Life hasn't been easy on me for this couple months but this will make it more interesting, right? I mean if you have the same life, without anything happen...just the same old routine, I don't think you will grow. it will be a plain boring life.

anyway....2005 hasn't been an easy year....the first half was ok...but the second half was like a living nightmare....a hell...I feel like i've been bounced around like a ball, not knowing where to go. I won't really go into too much detail in here...but maybe someday i'll write about it. I intend this blog just for my work blog....something that keep me awake and kill time....I'm not saying that what i'm doing is boring (it does sometimes but it's still fun) but there are times when you've done all the things that you need to do and there's not much left....I guess i'm not a person who can sit idle not doing anything like this past few days.....i was soo sleepy and bored. luckily i still have my mp3 + ipod to keep me company....and also the internet :).

I hope that this year 2006 will bring me all the best and luck for myself and also to my family.

No comments: