Wednesday, January 25, 2006

exciting...


After such a long time of not having a car, in the end my parents gave in and decided that it's time for me to get one. It's not that hard to choose what kind of car I should get as Honda Civic was already my first choice and also my parents. So I browsed around for it and I have to say i like the new design of the new civic (as you can see from the pictures). I like the coupe version but after looking and staring at both pictures and in real life, I decided to get the 4-doors silver sedan.

Couple days ago, me and my friend got the chance of test-driving the car for the first time :) It was amazing.....really smooth and easy to drive around. Very nice indeed. But I'm kind of feeling a bit nervous on driving it. This is my first time of really driving a car and owning one. After a while of not driving car, I'm afraid my driving skills become rusty (a while in here means more than 1 year). All i need right now is practice, lots of practice...as we all know that practice makes better, right? Not to forget, there's always a first time for everyone :p

Anyway, this Saturday, me and my other friend are going to the dealer and get the car. Thanks to her, I got a better deal than in any dealer out there (**bow, hug, kisses, applaud to Dea**). She's a really sweet and nice gal.

Here are the side view and the back view (a bit sideway) of the car.


Not bad at all, right? They surely change the design and more of it for this 2006 civic.

1 comment:

ferrr said...

thanks for the comment julio....i have to agree with you that having a car is one of a pleasure thing...
i picked honda civic because of the price, resale price, the design and also the function. in states, i have to say that honda resale price is pretty good compare to others. for the design, it speaks for itself isn't it? just compare it with last year model....the 06 model is much much better in every way :) by the way, i bought a civic LX not a hybrid one (the hybrid cost more and i'm pretty satisfied with the LX). other than that...for a first time driver (not really first time but haven't driven for a while...so i consider myself as a noob in driving :p), this civic is easy and very comfortable to drive :)